Search the devotional

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Who am I

Then Job answered the LORD, and said, Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.” (Job 40:3-4) It’s remarkable how many of the men of God in the Bible often confess to being the worst of sinners. The patriarch Job was said by God Himself to be “a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and eschewed evil” Job 1:8 Yet, when Job saw God, he could only say, “Behold, I am vile.” Oh church considers Abraham, who is called “the father of all them that believe” in Romans 4:11 When Abraham spoke to God, Abraham said that he was “but dust and ashes”Let the church be reminded that the only good that exist in us. Is because of the Holy Spirit dwelling in us! We can do nothing without God. Let the church praise His Holy Name. God is worthy of the praises!

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives