Search the devotional

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Ruth 1:16

But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. (Ruth 1:16) Church do you not know that? This passage is such a statement of loyalty that it has been traditionally used as a wedding vow. In Psalm 23, we are told that even when we are in our darkest moment also is God! He has vowed that He will never leave or abandon us. I’m so glad that we have such a loving and faithful Heavenly Father! Let the church be so committed that we will declare with a loud voice. That where ever God is, we want to be there too. Are you willing to follow Jesus and forsake all to follow Him? Does your life reflect that action?

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives