Search the devotional

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!( John 19:5).


Yet he was more than a man, he was the son of God, who came to take our sins upon himself, he who knew no sin became sin for you and I. Behold the man, who did for you and I want we could not do for ourselves. Behold the man, Jesus wept is perhaps the shortest verse in the scripture but yet its so powerful.(John 11:35) The son of God, felt our pain. Behold the man, who is the lamb of God. Behold the man, who is king of kings. Behold the man who is our redeemer. Behold the man, who loved me first, in him I can do all things without him I can do nothing. Behold the man who is the Good Shepard, Behold the man who hanged on that cross and suffered so that we could be considered the children of God. Behold the man, who left glory to and made himself of no reputation, for he came to glorify his father and do the works that the Father sent him to do.
Behold the man that we are to tell the world about, that even after he had been beaten and battered and bruised he ask the Father,  to grant  them forgiveness for they know not what they have done. Behold the man whom loved those that murdered him. Behold the man that through his suffering and pain we were granted eternal life and right to be called sons and daughters of the king.
 Behold the man, that I want my son to see in me, Behold the man that i want my daughter to say I will marry a Godly man like my Father because she see's Christ in me. Behold the man, that  will grant me the perfect love to give to my wife that I can love her with God's perfect love for his daughter. For she is the daughter of the king, therefore I want to love her with a royal love that only the Father has.

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives