Search the devotional

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Romans 9:3

"For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh" (Romans 9:3).
 Paul felt the same burden in his day, that many of us feel in this present day and age.
Our own land today surely needs healing. The Father's desires "my people" to confess as their own the sins of their people (we are surely at least in part responsible, because of our past indifference, merely criticizing instead of praying), then perhaps our heavenly Father will hear as He heard the prayers of Daniel and Nehemiah.Let us remember this that we are to be in this world but not of this world. Let us daily come before the Father, ready and willing to confess our sins, and seek his healing hand and ask him to grant us the strength to have victory over our sin nature. For without our Father's help we can never have the victory over sin.

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives