Search the devotional

Friday, August 12, 2011

Psalm 139:1-2

 "O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off" (Psalm 139:1-2).

   Even the hairs upon your head are numbered and he knows that number, the Psalmist David said whether I make my bed in heaven also shall you be and if I make my hell even there David realized that nothing could separate the love of the Father from us.  Look to what limits he has gone to reconcile us!!! Our Father wants to sit with you and reason with you concerning the issues of your heart. He knows your struggles and wants to help you. He knows your burdens are heavy but he wants to give you his for they are light. 
 Father, let us know you as you know us, let each of us become more of you and less of our sinful nature, Father speak to our hearts that we might know your perfect will for our lives. Guide us in all of our decisions and  grants us your wisdom that our actions will glorify you,




No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives