Search the devotional

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm bring it back (denomationalism so stay tune and watch for it )

You know JT is not the only one who can bring something back, no I'm not bring sexy since I never took it away or in my case I never had it.  I will be endeavoring to discuss denominationlism again, so don't freak out there is nothing wrong with your computer, the web page didn't error. It is I who felt it was time to discuss a topic that the world and  our arch enemy the devil certainly loves that keeps the body divided something Christ never authorized, but men did supposedly in the name of Christ. Sound like aka Holly wars which were simply men's greed, so much is done in the name of our Father that was neither his will nor his desire. So I want each of to understand, what things like denominationalism does to the body, and confuses the unsaved and gives other false religions so many reason to shoot holes in our faith. The issue is not in God's word, but in many thinking that the clay somehow needs to assist the potter. In Isaiah 55: 8-9, The father says:

    “ For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
      Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD. 
     For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
      So are My ways higher than your ways,
      And My thoughts than your thoughts.  "

 

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives