Search the devotional

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The promise

 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me.(Psalms 27:10)


 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. God can use any avenue or any means to provide for you, but He is the ultimate provider. The Father in Heaven plan for us like any Father he  desires to see his children prosper and do well. He provides many of us with jobs, yet there are some among us that are not laboring with this present economy  jobs are hard. Yet our Heavenly Father still provides for them also. Christ remembered of the fowl of the air, and how the Father provided for them how much more will our Heavenly Father provide for us, whom are created in his own image?  For there is trial or tribulation given to man that our Father in heaven is not able to guide us through if we but let him !!!!  Brother's I'm speaking to you, its time we learn to humble ourselves when we are going through a storm cry to our Father and submit to his authority. For we are told unless we become like children we can not enter into the kingdom of heaven.  Example in my house "When I speak to Yordon often times I find in a slight degree of trepidation, because he wants to make sure he that does exactly as I instruct him."  How much more should we as children of the living God be trepidated and read to fully trust him and submit to his authority. I know that as boys and even more so as men that we think we are not a man if we do not fix it all on our own. If we were all that why would we need the Messiah to have left glory to come down and suffer for our sakes. Bottom line we can not do it by ourselves we need our Heavenly Father, we the need the body, we need the word of God, we need prayer and to be in prayer not only for ourselves but for the body as well.
Our Father can bless you through the body and relatives, but they are not your source. Even if they fail you or forsake you, God will not, that is our Father's promise to us.  Remember this our Father deserves the glory that is only His for everything good that has ever happened to us. He was behind it. Our Heavenly Father is the source. Was it a mother's love? Our Father put that love in her for us. Was it the love of a spouse? Again our Father created that love. Every good thing in life  comes from the Father, let us give praise to him for He is worthy of the praises of his Children for I'm told that He inhabits the praises of His children.


I just want to thank you Father, for every blessing you pour out upon your children, we didn't have to be here today, it was your love and mercy that allowed us to be here today. I want to thank you for giving me my 5 wonderful children, I didn't deserve them, I want to thank you for letting me live long enough to see just how good you have been to me. I want to thank you for helping my wife get through school to provide her with the nursing position you did. I want to thank you for allowing me to be apart of the homeless ministry and the prayer ministry for the brothers.  I want to thank you for my storms and the brothers like Matthew and Don and Bob, Miles, Terry, Joel, David and many others that you placed there to carry me when I was not able to bare myself up.  I thank you for breaking me. Because till I was broken I did not realize just how much I needed you,   Lord if it be your will that I should live to see 2011 I pray that it will be a year that bring more glory and honor to your name. For it only because of you that we live.


No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives