Search the devotional

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'll be there (God's version)

Most of you know the song from Michael Jackson, I'll be there well travel with me for a second let me show you something if you will. Take from the lyrics of "I'll be there" the following words:


I'll be there --------------------------------------------- I will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrew 13:5)
Just call my name and I'll be there------For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.(Romans 10:13)

Funny how MJ's song copies a promise that God made to you and I long ago.


'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love that respects you ---- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
I grew up listing to that song I'll be there but didn't realize, when I was young that our heavenly Father already made that promise to us all.  Unlike the song which is just empty words without actions to make them true. God already proved his love for us while were yet his enemies, he was there.

Ask those Israelites, If God didn't keep his promise to be right there with them.
So God is crying out to you right now saying I'll be there in your darkest hour.
When the world turns it back on you, I'll  be there. Michael Jackson past away last June 25 2009. But God's word will never pass away.  It was true yesterday tomorrow and forever more.

You say: "I'm too tired." God says:
I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28-30)
You say: "I can't go on." God says:
I am with you always. (Matthew 28:20)


You say: "I feel all alone." God says: I will never leave you nor forsake you. (Hebrews13:5

  He will be there, just call on his name, ask the Psalmist David, he will gladly tell you how God was true to his word.  He is there for you, Call on him, believe in him and trust in him and he will never forsake you. Its his promise to you and I.

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives