Search the devotional

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Teen Pimps Out Little Sister - Terra

Lord God. I pray for this family, I pray that this young girl will come to know to you, I pray for the little 7 year old girl who need to wrapped in your arms Oh Lord bless us that we are Christians will pray daily for the world. For the world is not our friend nor does it have any love for itself or us. But we are the salt of this world. We are called to be the light into darkness, Lord let us each day lift our hands and hearts to you and only you. I pray for our government leaders, I pray for marriages in this country. I pray for parents and for the youth. This generation X, does it mean that they are lost?

If we are who are called by God's name do not pray for them and show them the truth, then yes they shall be lost. Its time we take a stand for the Lord God. Let us stop talking about how holly we are and let us start living like the true children of God

Teen Pimps Out Little Sister - Terra

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives