Search the devotional

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Let us sing praises

I could sing of your love forever
In Psalms 108:1 It speaks of singing praise unto the Lord our God.
Tell me if you dare, how much greater would your day be if it was filled with Praises?
Pray tell how would your daily struggles be?
If your focus was longer you or your family or work etc...
What would happen to your angrier, if you day was filled with praising God ?
I can only image, since I know that my days are never filled with praises to God.
Instead they are filled with all my issues and my stress.
How long is long enough to pray?
What if I could not carry a tune, should I say sing unto the Lord?
The word of God tells us to make a joyful noise unto the Lord our God.
Your praises  come before the Lord as well as your prayer.

In Acts 2:26  "Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad."
Some come on saints it time to praise the Lord with your tongue.
Sing in the shower, sing in the car, sing wherever but let your tongue praise him.
For he is worthy to be praised, no other name by which we can be saved.
I know what Christ did for you today, but my question to you is what did you do for him?
I don't know about you but I don't need any rocks praising God for me. I will make a joyful
noise unto the Lord.  I will forever sing of your love and your grace and mercy.










 

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives