Search the devotional

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Christ died for a sinner like me

As I ponder that title, Christ died for me a sinner like me. I know that in Isaiah 55 he tells us that his thought are not our thoughts.

For this certainly true  with giving my son Yordon or Yeshua for anyone who my enemy.  For while we were yet enemies to God, he sent his only begotten son to die for those who hated him.  God is truly love, to leave glory for a fallen creation and to redeem and yet have it spit and bruise him.  Through it all he showed us true love for remaining on that cross. When he did not have to.


In Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we
were still sinners, Christ died for us.

As we look at at Ephesians 1:7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness
of sins, according to the riches of His grace

Next time you ask yourself does God truly love me. Remember the cross on Calvary.

Would you have died for us?  Would you have left your thorn to suffer much and die,
for those that hated you?  God did that for you and I, so he loves us greatly he tell us
that he has plans to prosper us.  If our earthly Father who can do good but know evil
how much more can we expect of our Heavenly Father who is love to do for us?

1 Timonthy 1:15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am
chief.

In the book of Hebrews 9:26 If that had been necessary, Christ would have had to die
again and again, ever since the world began. But now, once for
all time, he has appeared at the end of the age to remove sin
by his own death as a sacrifice.

The blood of Christ was sufficient to pay for all sin for eternity.  Rejoice oh

men and women of God for you have been forgiven.
 Accept that forgiveness. 



Thank you Lord, for  surrendering your life for a sinner like me.
Thank you for your precious blood has made me whole.
For what could wash away my sin ? Nothing but the blood of Christ.


Happy birthday to you all, for this is day you were born again.  :)


Know that I love you and are thinking of you daily and keep you in my prayers.

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives