Search the devotional

Saturday, December 14, 2013

An Imaginary Pre-Christmas Conversation between the Father and the Son.


An Imaginary Pre-Christmas Conversation between the Father and the Son.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Scriptures to read: John 3:16-17,  John 14:6,  Isaiah 53:2-12

Well Son, are you ready?

Yes Father, I am ready.

You know it won't be easy Son.
You will have to set aside your royalty.
They will reject you.
Mistreat you.
Abuse you.
Finally, they will kill you.
And when all of their sins have laid upon you, I'll have to turn away.

Father, we've discussed this...We both know that there is no other way.
If there was...but there isn't.
This is the only way to take back what is ours from the Fallen One.
And there's just too much at stake...
Not to do this.
I love the fallen ones too much...
To leave them in their fallen state.

You are my Son...
And I am well pleased with You.
Go forth and do My will.
I am pleased do this.
For I love the fallen ones too much also....
To leave them in their fallen state.


In Christ our Lord,

Don 

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives