Search the devotional

Friday, January 18, 2013

2 Timothy 2:13


God is always and forever faithful! I over heard an old Southern Baptist say, "I have walked with God for over 40 years. I can tell you, from experience, that God is faithful! I have failed Him many times, but He has never failed me! God has always taken care of me. He has stuck with me through all kinds of things, always helping me. Even when I was not trying to follow Him, I can see that He was protecting me and helping me. I have not been a perfect person. I have made many mistakes. I have wasted a lot of time and money. I have done a lot of wrong things. But God has never failed to be perfect!  To think that the perfect Almighty God would love me and care for me so faithfully one so unworthy is beyond comprehension."
 The precious blood of Jesus has made us  worthy in God's sight, but it was nothing we did to deserve God's love and grace. It was a pure gift! The wonderful thing is that God loves you just as much as He does me. Somehow He is big enough and capable enough to care for all of us who trust in Him. He wants to be more than your God, to also be your Friend and Helper your Heavenly Father. I beseech  you to not only live for Jesus but trust him with your complete life.  We often times claims that we trust him yet our sin closet is full of old  unforgotten sins, pain, anger, resentment, all of which keeps you at a distance from Christ. Surrender and he promises that he will give you his burdens for he claims they are light. So what are you waiting for???





 If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself (2 Timothy 2:13).




No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives