Search the devotional

Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (John 5:24).

It is most important, first of all, for  the unsaved men/ women to respond to the gospel message, by believing in Christ Jesus as the son of God and confessing his/her sins. Christ was clear there is no other way to heaven except by Him.  I hear and speak with a lot of people during  the week. Please don't tell my wife because I supposing to be focus totally on college :) Just kidding she knows don't you hon???  Okay to be serious again if I must. I hear people say all path must lead to God. If that were the case  why would the son of God have to come down from His throne and become  a man?  There is no other way, either you believe in Christ Jesus to be exactly who he said he was or you do not. No Buddhism, nor New Age, or Islam or Confucius, or Taoism will get you to heaven. Your works will not get you in, for the word of God tells me that my very best is as filthy rages before the Lord. Let no man be deceived Christ Jesus is the son God and he is the way and the life. Without him you are a dead man/woman walking , I believe every man and woman must have their own Damascus moment, where they come face to face with Jesus and realize that we are nothing without and be willing to accept the truth and turn from their sins and accept the forgiveness Christ offers to each of us.


Father God, I pray that we as your child will not be a walking billboard for you, but the words that we would speak not only to the unsaved but the saved as will spring up living waters for them to drink from. Lord God grant each of us a pure heart and the mind of Christ that we would be about your business while it is light. Let us rejoice in the blessing that we have and not worry about those things we do not have but  rejoice in the fact that we are redeemed by the blood of the lamb. Bless my brothers and sisters  that they will be filled with your peace the peace that the world can not understand.

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives