Search the devotional

Wednesday, February 22, 2012


"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." (Isaiah 41:10).

If the Father is with us, why do we still have fear?  Despite the hardships that we are experiencing in our lives each day, fear should not overcome our faith in GOD  because His faithfulness  to His words is beyond what our mind can grasp… trust and believe in goodness for is always here for all of us…His love is so wide that even how sinful we are, it is just a dot compared to His great love for all of us…
  The Lord  promised to uphold us with His righteous right hand. Let us instead find refuge in the arms of the Lord. There is hope and restoration in the arms of the lord We must trust in the Lord for that is what he ask of us, to believe that he is Lord and master. The Lord will do exactly what he has said he will do. Our help cometh from the Lord, we may be helpless on our own, but in love He beckons us to "the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need".

When all hope is gone, call upon the Lord ,  Jesus has promised us that he will not forsake you and I. If  Jesus Christ  is standing up for you and I then pray tell can be against us?

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives