Search the devotional

Sunday, February 12, 2012




Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. (1 Corinthians 13:6-7).

Love we are told that without love we are have nothing. Did you know that God himself is the full characteristic of Love. Christ says that the world shall know you and I by the love we have one for another. Tell me, when is the last time you let the love of Christ shine through you??? If your family and friends described you would love be one of the adjectives they use to describe you?
 The word of God tell me that my Heavenly Father  loved you and I so much that he gave his only begotten son up for a sinner like me. That refused to allow us to remain in the sinful state without giving us a second chance.  That is the love of the Father.

Father I pray that we would be a reflection of you, that we would be a mirror for you to shine through, that the world would come to know you through us showing your perfect love. Whether it be us arriving early to work and setting up the coffee maker, or greeting your fellow co-workers with a smile.

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives