Search the devotional

Saturday, October 9, 2010

You are not alone

No I'm not talking about MJ's song but a promise from your Father to you and I.

"I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty." (2 Corinthians 6:18)

I am sure that there are some among you whose father was not a loving man for that I'm truly sorry. You maybe been blessed and had loving parents. But regardless of their hearts, no earthly parent is able to be with you always but your heavenly Father is. In the darkest of nights he right there by your side, he will see you through, he might have to carry but know that he will do that if necessary cause he will not leave you nor forsake you.

Have you really thought about what it means to have God as your Father? He is king of kings, which makes you royalty but then why do dress and act like we are cast a ways.

No earthly father ever loved his children more than our Heavenly Father loves you and I.

Its time to stop loving life like your an orphan your abandoned, your not a mistake or unwanted or unloved for our heavenly Father loves us so much he sent his only begotten son  to pay the sinner debt for us. So that he could reunite us back to Himself  I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you, this we are told in the book of John, a promise from our Heavenly Father. When times turn bad cause they will.

An old Pastor wants told like is 3 phrases.


1. Your in a storm ( and life sucks right then)
2. Your coming out of storm ( time for restoration and healing and drawing near to the Lord)
3. Your headed toward a storm ( life seems so good right now but hold on its about to change)

Through all that my Heavenly Father says your not a alone, I'm right here with you.  Rejoice in the fact that you no longer have to be alone or stand alone He is there with you.

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives