Search the devotional

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you know the joy of being forgiven?

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! (2 Corinthians 5:17)
Do you know the joy of being forgiven?
Through forgiveness the arms of Jesus lift you, His blood cleanses you and His love changes you.
Forgiveness is simply put a free gift to you from your heavenly Father one that is not earned by us. Turn your heart toward Christ pray to receive Him and His forgiveness by faith today... He will come into your heart and make all things new, in the book of Revelations we are told that he Stands at the door knocking and any man who hears him knocking and answer the door and lets him in, Christ said he would come in and sup with him.  Image the God of the university, first coming and dying for his enemies then offering his enemy a chance to be apart of his royal family.

Not sure about you but, I don't think I would make my enemy my family member, but this is all part of the benefit package that God has created for you once you ask for his forgiveness.  I was once a bastard but once God accepted my forgiveness for my sins and all of my errors. Once he welcomed me into the family he draped me in white linens

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives