Search the devotional

Friday, March 12, 2010

A perfect love

  You know when I'm in the kitchen and I'm cooking I want everything to be perfect, but sadly the problem is that I'm not perfect.  Yet the love that God has for us is perfect and just.
 We have all heard it said, that God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son for you and I.
1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
Even when you and I were yet his enemies he still loved us, beaten and bruised for our sins, yet at the end he asked the Father to forgive us . That takes some deep love. deeper than the love I have for my friends and family.



In Espesians 3:19 To know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.



It is hard to wrap your mind around the fact, that God loves us.
When in reality most of us do not love ourselves, so how could God love me?
My husband didn't? My wife didn't?  My kids didn't? 
Yet the God of the universe love you! 
 Being the proud parent of 5 wonderful children.
I was very happy when my son graduated from college
very proud of my daughter for going to college.
yet they are no perfect and there are times when, less than proud.
Yet my love for them is the same.


God has been plaining from the fall in the garden
to redeem man back to him.
Ponder this for a life time if you will, not other
creation has God been willing to suffer for and die
to redeem  When the angels fell, God simple cast them 
down into hell. But when it came to mankind, God had
a plain.




Tell me what have you done to earn his love?
What do you do with his love ?
How many people can say they see the love of Christ in you?
So now the next time the enemy, comes along and tell you that
God does not love you, ask him does he remember Calvary.
It was the love  that keep him on the cross, the love for you and I.
No greater gift than a man lay his life down for his friends.
You are a child of God which makes you even more important.
Rejoice for the Lord your God loves you and only wants to 
shower you with his love and draw you near to him daily.


I'm truly sorry that someone hurt you. I'm sorry for the lies
you were told. Or the abuse you suffered at the hands of people
who claimed to love you. But know this if you come to God,
and ask him to pour out his love upon you. His love is perfect
like he is perfect, not flawed like me.





No comments:

Readers of the devotionals