Search the devotional

Sunday, February 21, 2010

By Faith


 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,
'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in
his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done,
he will have whatever he says.

 "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you
pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

There is spiritual growth as well as physical growth. We don't
start out strong and mature. The Bible, and all creation,
teaches gradual growth.


 The earth produces the crops on its own. First a leaf blade
pushes through, then the heads of wheat are formed, and finally
the grain ripens.

The Word of God  is full of great promises, just waiting

for you and I to simply receive them by faith. After all  Faith is a substances of thing
hoped for but not yet seen.  We as the body, must begin to step out on faith.


To step out on faith we must daily feeding our faith on God's Word and dying to self.



Matthew 18:19 "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth
concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by
My Father in heaven.



God knows our needs. The Word of God  tells us that God has plains to prosper us

now do not be deceived I'm telling you that God wants to give you millions of dollars.
I'm saying God has plains to care for your needs and provide and protect you.
But by faith you must accept this and believe it. Each of us must do this, If you 
walk into work tomorrow and your boss says your fired, what would you do?
For me not being on Active Duty that is a very real fear for me now.
Yet I should and must stand on Faith that God would protect me and provide for me.

I must also realize as Job did, everything I have is God's anyway, each day rise up

oh man of God and woman of God claiming victory over the enemy in your home,
at your work place both in our drive to and from work. By faith stand in the gap for others
know that God will do what he said he would do.
I want to this week to agree with another brother or sister to pray for a issue till
God does what his word says in Matthew 18:19
How can your faith grow unless you exercise it.



No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives