Search the devotional

Monday, June 19, 2023

Who is Jesus to you


(Colossians 1:16-17)

16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities all things were created through him and for him. 
17 And he is before all things, and in him, all things hold together.

(Revelation 22:13)
 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

(Matthew 28:18)

18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.


You know I must apologize this devotional is actually not for you, this is for me. For you see I tend to forget who Jesus is. Even though we are told in Matthew 11:28-30 to bring all our issues to Him in prayer.  My issue is that I don't leave it all at the throne of God. If Jesus is who He claims to be then, why do we not trust Him enough to leave it all at His feet? If He is Jehovah Jireh then what then should be fear?  Let us come before the throne and lay all of our burdens down and take upon ourselves His perfect peace and walk in the joy of the Lord.

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals