Search the devotional

Friday, March 5, 2021

Let us be know as children of the king!

 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes

(Deuteronomy 6:6-8)

To my shame, most of my walk as a Christian, I have made it all about me. Not realizing that it is by God’s grace and mercy that I’m here. God the Father and king of kings, deserves true worship from those that truly love Him. God demonstrated His love for you and I. By  having Jesus suffer and die for full payment of our sins. Jesus rose on the 3rd day as we also rose with Him. Making us dead to sin. Before we were slaves to sin. What an Amazing love that the Father has for you and I!

 

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals