Search the devotional

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

This is not a prosperity gospel message.

 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart

(Jeremiah 29:11-13).


This is not a prosperity gospel message. Instead it is a loving Father, tell us do not believe the lies about me. For I love you more than anything. I will not abandon you! I will complete the work I have begun in you. Trust in me and my great love for you. This scripture is a promise from a Father to His child not to worry. This is a loving Father who does give His child a stone when the child ask for bread to eat. Above all else God’s word has proven time after time to be true. So let us trust in God the Father and give thank to the son Jesus Christ who redeemed us and now we are children of God! We have an amazing loving Father.


No comments:

Readers of the devotionals