Search the devotional

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Let us trust instead of walking in the fear

 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.’

(2 Timothy 1:7).

Yet fear is an issue I still allow into my life. The good news is that. God remains  the same loving Father even in my failure!  God is merciful. He delivers me from my enemies and walks with me in my worst storms. Lord help me to trust fully in you that I would trust you no matter the storm. For Jesus is my redeemer, yet what should I fear if God is for me.  The children of God are held in the palm of God's hand. Who can remove us from His hand? The answer is a simple one, no one can. So let us trust in the creator of the universe and all that was and will ever be. Let us l not lean on our strength for it will fail us! Jesus will never abandon you, for He suffered and died and rose from the dead. So that we could be united with the Father in Heaven.


No comments:

Readers of the devotionals