Search the devotional

Friday, September 15, 2017

I can do all things through him who strengthens me



 I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need.  I can do all things through him who strengthens me (Philippians 4:12-13).
I whine and complain about the things I do not have, Paul does not put his hope in the things of this world, for Paul tells that whether he has much or nothing, he trust in the Jesus as his provider and seeks not his own but  instead desires only to honor Jesus with his life. How many of us need to check our focus? If God took all from you what would you do? Would you count it all as  joy?
  Job arose and tore his robe and shaved his head and fell on the ground and worshiped. 21 And he said, “Naked I came into this world, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord”  Job believe that God was his provider, who do you trust to be your provider


No comments:

Readers of the devotionals