Search the devotional

Friday, September 9, 2011

Matthew 11:29-30

"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" (Matthew 11:29-30)

 Yeshua offers those that are burden a chance for rest, for he lived this life and knows the temptations that men/women suffers daily.He wants us to bring our concerns our worries to him and say, Christ here is my concern for my mortgage, for my marriage, for my kids, for losing my job, for addition to sex, drugs etc...

Hello people he knows we are not perfect otherwise he would not have had to leave glory to come down and die for you and I. So daily come before his throne and surrender your issues of the day to him. Leave them at the cross and take is perfect peace with you. Now do not get me confused, I'm not saying that you should not still be concerned for how you will provide for your family, or over come an addition. I'm saying as you move forward let it be with the faith that God will work this out and I have to trust him for his perfect will to be done in my life.

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals

Devotional Archives