Search the devotional

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jesus Jesus Jesus

Everything I need is in the Name of Jesus
We go and we look at vitamins to ensure that we get what our bodies need daily.
Yet Jesus is truly what we need, there is nothing more than him.
Whether it be alcohol, drugs, sexual addiction, depression.
The bible says no weapon formed against you shall prosper.
Jesus is all we need, no body else can give site to the blind.
Jesus is the only one we know that walked on water.
Jesus is the only one who could pay the price for you and I.
Jesus I want to say thank you for came down from glory.
Jesus you became a man of flesh and blood and suffered much for me.
You saw that field and sold all to have us.
Christ left glory to have not even a pillow to lay his head upon.
So next time when you start thinking about what your going through.
Remember Christ paid the price that you and I can could not pay.
So let each of us die to ourselves and be a blessing to someone else.
Let us remember this when a brother or sister has a need.
Christ saw our need and realize that we could not pay it ourselves.
He is more than my savior, he is my redeemer, he is my will .
He is the only friend I have in the middle of the night.
He is the only one who will love me even when I fall short of his will.
He is the only one who loved me for me regardless of how messed up I'm.
Oh precious is the blood of Jesus, that was shade for a sinner like me.
Lord God I want to thank you for son's blood that gives me eternal life.
Because of Christ I live, because of his blood I have hope.
Because he loved me so much I'm redeemed and so are you.

So tonight join me in saying Jesus, thank you Jesus.
For without him we would not be here. For justice had
already demand that we should die for our sins. But
thank God Christ had already told the Father that. when
man sins, I will go down and die for him.
What a love for his creation,

No comments:

Readers of the devotionals