Search the devotional

Friday, April 5, 2013

PSALM 27:1

The Word of God tells you and I that "we  are strong in the Lord." It is a given that if we  are in the Lord,
we are strong. Nothing that is "in the Lord" could be weak. So the only real question is whether we are "in the Lord." Are you walking in His perfect will? Are you just another fair weather fan? or are you truly a follower, mean that you have decided to follow Christ even at  the cost of your life, you heard me right , your life.The choice is ours. We must choose whether to accept Christ and thus be identified as "in Him." God does not force this, on us we must choose to be a follower or a fan of our Savior. Our strength is not in ourselves but it is in the Lord. Depend on Him. He will never fail us. 






1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid (Psalm 27:1)?


No comments:

Readers of the devotionals